Surf & Turf in Belize
On a steep bank of the beautiful Macal River, Mystic River Resort offers the best of all worlds to those who travel to Belize. In this oasis of privacy, serenity and rejuvenation, there are no crowds, just the soothing sound of birds, rustling trees and soft breezes.
Explore the best Belize has to offer by combining jungle and ocean just a couple of hours away…
3 nights Package at Mystic River Resort includes:
• 3 nights in a beautiful river-view suite with private patio and fireplace
• Full breakfast, lunch and fabulous 3 course dinner daily
• All Transfers as required
1 Full day of Adventure (choose from):
• Actun Tunichil Muknal Cave (ATM) OR
• Offering Cave and Sapodilla Waterfalls OR
• Caracol Mayan Ruin & Mountain Pine Ridge
(Full day adventures include transportation, guide, entrance fees and lunch except where stated)
(Please note any full day adventure can be replaced with a Tikal Day Trip for an additional $60 US per person)
1 Half day and Adventure (choose from):
• Canoe trip down the Macal River to San Ignacio (note: river permitting) OR
• Visit to the Mayan ruins of Xunantunich and Cahal Pech OR
• Explore the beautiful trails at Mystic River Resort on Horseback.
Full use of Mystic River tubes and boogie boards, “Lilly Pool”, hiking trails.
Morning basket of coffee or tea in room, Free WIFI (bring your laptop!), IPoD docking stations in all the suites.
4 night package at Portofino includes:
Meet and Greet Service at the San Pedro Airport and roundtrip transfers to Resort
Welcome Tropical Cocktail
4 Nights in one of our lovely Beach Cabanas (king bed) with clear and unobstructed Caribbean views
Daily breakfast, lunch and 3-course dinner.
• Half Day Snorkeling to Hol Chan Marine Reserve and Shark Ray Alley -
Spend a half-day exploring the walled channel of Hol Chan Marine Reserve. Here you will swim among corals, caves, and fish that abound in this pristine underwater location. On your second stop, experience the thrill of snorkeling with docile nurse sharks and southern stingrays at Ambergris Caye’s very own version of Cayman Island’s Stingray City.
• Mexico Rocks Snorkel -
One of the most popular snorkel spots on Ambergris Caye, consisting of a cluster of coral heads. Truck size colonies of boulder coral 10 – 12 feet high nearly reach the surface and provide refuge to a wide variety of marine life. From flame scallops, anemones, sponges, tube worms, shrimp to moray eels, butterfly fish and wrasses inhabit this area.
Free use of all resort water sports equipment. Free use of resort internet computers and/or wireless internet in every room.
1 May, 2012 – 15 Dec, 2012 $2100 US per person
16 Dec, 2012 – 4 Jan, 2013 not available sorry!
5 Jan, 2013 – 30 April, 2013 $2285 US per person